Join us on Thursday 21st September from 5.30pm - 8pm to explore everything Lightcliffe Academy has to offer.
On the evening you'll be able to:
- Hear from our Head of School, Mrs Hackett
- Meet with staff from all departments, and try some fun activities giving you a taste of what learning at Lightcliffe is like
- Talk to current students about their time at Lightcliffe
- Understand the support we provide to students with additional needs
- Find out more about our SHARED values
This open evening is aimed at pupils in Year 5 and 6 and their families.
If you're not able to make the Open Evening on Thursday 21st September, please contact us using the link at the top of the page to arrange a tour on an alternative date.